Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Something New!

What I learned today about RSS'S..thats a lot of ssssss's....And what did I like about it.
Well the amount of time saved has to be a bonus...life's too short to be look, look, looking!
I liked the sites that reflected my interests ie gardening, images and library issues.
This technology is valuable for library work in respect of different ares of the library ie childrens areas, current news items and geneology work.
Didn't have much time to search Rss's as we are restricted in the time spent on this learning course but what I did find was great...Especially loved the Powerhouse Museum "Picture of the Day"

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

I have to admit I have recently become an RSS junkie. The difficulty is keeping a limit on the feeds you set up so that it doesn't become overwhelming.Glad you enjoyed this weeks lesson

Leanne